Rewards Credit Cards from Our Partners
Editors Rating: 4.5/5
These reward credit and charge cards have special benefits for those who like to earn bonuses while they shop
How many ways would you like to be rewarded? Reward credit and charge cards of 2015 offer rewards programs in which you can choose merchandise, gift certificates, travel rewards and other goods and services.
There are many reward cards out there. Learn the different types and how their reward programs work. Many of these reward card offers below are subject to change or are only available for a limited time, so apply now to get the credit or charge card that best matches your lifestyle.
The main categories of reward cards are: travel, cash, points, and automotive cards. Each of these categories contains a multitude of incentives. It is important to apply for a card that suits your interests and finances. Pay attention to the interest rates and annual fees when searching to find the best credit card deals.
Reward point cards offer a lot of flexibility. You can use the points for gift cards, plane tickets, charitable donations, cash back, and much more. There are reward point cards from popular hotels, stores, automobiles, and other merchants. These give you bonus points and perks to those places. They can be generous but are worthwhile only if you frequently use their services.
Happy hunting to find the best credit or charge card offer for you!
- No annual fee
- 2X cash back rewards on purchases for gas, groceries and utilities
- 1X cash back rewards on all other purchases
- Cash back rewards are earned as points which can be redeemed for rewards such as cash back statement credits and gift cards starting at 1,000 points for $10
- Chip card technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score
- Complimentary FICO® Credit Scores as a benefit to active card members
- Exclusive Double Miles Offer: At the end of your first year--when other Miles cards charge an annual fee--Discover doubles all the Miles you've earned.*
- No annual fee & unlimited 1.5x Miles on every dollar you spend on purchases. 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months--then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- 100 Miles = $1 value. Redeem Miles in any amount toward travel purchases on your statement. Or get cash as a direct deposit to your bank account.*
- Discover pays you back for your in-flight Wi-Fi fees--up to $30 a year--with an automatic statement credit.*
- New Freeze ItSM on/off switch lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online.*
- Track your recent FICO® Credit Scores for free in one easy-to-read chart on monthly statements & online.* Plus get 100% U.S.-based service.
- Free overnight shipping of replacement cards to any U.S. street address at your request. And you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.*
- *See rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply Now." See complete Discover it® Miles details.
- Created for those with Excellent Credit and approval is based on your credit rating and application review.
- Low 9.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred
- Travel Rewards -- cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent. Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions. Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and gift cards.
- No Annual Fee
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Balance Transfers - 0% APR promotional balance transfer rate for 12 Months on Balance Transfers made between July 15, 2015 - August 31, 2015. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be 9.99% to 17.99% based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. A 3% balance transfer fee applies to each transfer. This transaction is subject to credit approval.
- Chip Enabled for Added Security
Other Rewards Credit Cards to Consider
Let us know your favorite
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."