Best Credit Card for Miles & Points from Our Partners
Editors Rating: 4.5/5
Save big with great deals from airline, hotel & travel credit cards.
About to make a big purchase or book that big once-in-a-lifetime trip? Don't let those dollars you spend go to waste. These travel credit cards for 2015 help you earn fabulous awards for flights or travel. Many offer extra benefits for frequent travelers, such as frequent flier miles, and other travel rewards. Many of these offers are only available for a limited time, so act today to get the best deals.
Credit cards offering frequent flyer miles and/or other travel rewards with each use. Includes airline credit cards, hotel credit cards, and combination travel cards.
Travel cards come in a number of forms. Some earn a point (or mile) for each dollar spent. Others have a tier system where more points are earned per dollar based on the amount spent each month. Airlines and hotels partner with credit card companies to offer rewards. This means that the more partners there are, the better the options are for flight times, destinations, and places to stay.
Some airline rewards are calculated based on price (pay with miles); for example if the plane ticket costs $220 you will need 22,000 miles to use it. Others calculate the mile reward based on their own system of flight times and stops. While this is a more complicated system to understand, you can score some great deals versus paying with miles if you have some flexibility.
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don't expire
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food & the primary cardmember's first checked bag is free on JetBlue-operated flights
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases each calendar year with your card
- Enjoy a $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days - that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.49%, 20.49% or 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don't expire.
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
- Created for those with EXCELLENT CREDIT and approval is based on your credit rating and application review.
- Low 9.75% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred
- Travel Rewards -- cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent. Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions. Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and gift cards.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% APR promo balance transfer rate for 12 mos. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be 9.24% to 17.99%. APR will vary w/the market based on Prime Rate. 3% balance transfer fee per transaction. Subject to credit approval.
- Rate and offers current as of January 1, 2017 and subject to change.
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases.
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the card account
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Rates as low as 9.24% APR
- Chip Enabled for Added Security
- Federally insured by NCUA
Disclaimer:The information in this article is believed to be accurate as of the date it was written. Please keep in mind that credit card offers change frequently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in this article. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. See the online credit card application for full terms and conditions on offers and rewards. Please verify all terms and conditions of any credit card prior to applying.
This content is not provided by any company mentioned in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any such company. IndexCreditCards.com does not review every company or every offer available on the market.
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."