Low Interest Business Credit Cards
Editors Rating: 4.5/5
These business credit cards provide you with the flexibility you need to grow your business
These business credit and charge cards of 2014 are among the business card offers with the lowest ongoing interest rates. Many of the offers are only available for a limited time, so take advantage of them right now.
The best credit customers earn the lowest rates, but rates may vary based on your business' credit history, so the lowest rates shown for each card are NOT guaranteed for every applicant.
The types of business credit cards available include low ongoing interest, rewards, and charge. A low interest card charges less interest on a balance that is carried over from month to month. You can also get credit card deals with introductory or delayed interest. Some cards also allow balance transfers. This permits you to pay off credit card debt quicker in conjunction with introductory offers.
To find the best credit or charge card deals, look at the annual fee, interest on different types of use, and how the rewards would benefit your company. Paying an annual fee may be worth it if the rewards will be beneficial to your company. The credit card application details the different interest rates and offers available. Whether you choose to apply for a card using your personal credit or your business' credit you will be able to rest more easily knowing that your business has a line of credit it can rely on. Now that you know the different options for credit, you can start evaluating and applying for the most appropriate cards.
- Earn 15,000 bonus ThankYou® points after you make $3,000 in purchases within 3 months of cardmembership -- redeemable for $150 in gift cards.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months. After that, 13.24% variable*
- Earn 3 ThankYou® points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases in rotating business categories*
- Points do not expire and there is no cap to the ThankYou points you can earn.
- Redeem points for great rewards from business supplies and merchandise to gift cards, travel rewards or even cash rewards
- No Annual Fee*
- Designed for businesses with an established credit history
- Earn 30,000 American Airline AAdvantage® bonus miles and two Admiral's Club® lounge One-Day Passes after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of cardmembership*
- Get the first checked bag free for you and up to 4 traveling companions*
- Enjoy Group 1 Boarding*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, including US Airways codeshare flights booked through American Airlines.*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on purchases at certain office supply, telecommunications and car rental merchants. Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases.*
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights*
Please check back later for additional business offers that we found.
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."