Rewards Credit Cards from Our Partners
Editors Rating: 4.5/5
These reward credit and charge cards have special benefits for those who like to earn bonuses while they shop
How many ways would you like to be rewarded? Reward credit and charge cards of 2015 offer rewards programs in which you can choose merchandise, gift certificates, travel rewards and other goods and services.
There are many reward cards out there. Learn the different types and how their reward programs work. Many of these reward card offers below are subject to change or are only available for a limited time, so apply now to get the credit or charge card that best matches your lifestyle.
The main categories of reward cards are: travel, cash, points, and automotive cards. Each of these categories contains a multitude of incentives. It is important to apply for a card that suits your interests and finances. Pay attention to the interest rates and annual fees when searching to find the best credit card deals.
Reward point cards offer a lot of flexibility. You can use the points for gift cards, plane tickets, charitable donations, cash back, and much more. There are reward point cards from popular hotels, stores, automobiles, and other merchants. These give you bonus points and perks to those places. They can be generous but are worthwhile only if you frequently use their services.
Happy hunting to find the best credit or charge card offer for you!
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don't expire
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food & the primary cardmember's first checked bag is free on JetBlue-operated flights
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases each calendar year with your card
- Enjoy a $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days - that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.49%, 20.49% or 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don't expire.
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
- Created for those with EXCELLENT CREDIT and approval is based on your credit rating and application review.
- Low 9.75% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred
- Travel Rewards -- cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent. Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions. Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and gift cards.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% APR promo balance transfer rate for 12 mos. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be 9.24% to 17.99%. APR will vary w/the market based on Prime Rate. 3% balance transfer fee per transaction. Subject to credit approval.
- Rate and offers current as of January 1, 2017 and subject to change.
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases.
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the card account
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Rates as low as 9.24% APR
- Chip Enabled for Added Security
- Federally insured by NCUA
Disclaimer:The information in this article is believed to be accurate as of the date it was written. Please keep in mind that credit card offers change frequently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in this article. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. See the online credit card application for full terms and conditions on offers and rewards. Please verify all terms and conditions of any credit card prior to applying.
This content is not provided by any company mentioned in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any such company. IndexCreditCards.com does not review every company or every offer available on the market.
Other Rewards Credit Cards to Consider
Let us know your favorite
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."