- Plus Card: 5% cash back on gas paid at the pump with a qualifying PenFed product*
- Plus Card: No annual fee
- Standard Card: 3% cash back on gas purchases paid at the pump
- Standard Card: $0 First Year, then $25 Annual Fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Automatic cash back every month
- No limit to cash reward earnings
- * PenFed qualifying products include: An active checking account with direct deposit ($250 min.); a money market certificate or IRA certificate; a mortgage; an installment loan (auto loans, boat loans, motorcycle loans, travel trailer loans, personal and educational loans); an equity loan or equity line of credit with a balance; thrifty credit service, personal line of credit, education line of credit, money market savings accounts.
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|9.99%*||through June 30, 2014||9.99% Variable||4.99%||3% ($10 min. - $250 max.)||Excellent|
This card is best for eligible credit union members seeking good cash back rewards on everyday purchases and a decent APR.
Should you switch to the PenFed Visa Platinum Cash Rewards Card?
If you only use your credit card for frequent gas purchases, the Plus version of this card has no annual fee, rewards card will save you plenty of money. For most credit card users, this account works better when it complements another cash back card. However, if you can get approved for this card during one of PenFed's special balance transfer offers, you might save more money in finance charges than you'll get back as cash rebates.
|Card Issued By:||Pentagon Federal Credit Union|
|Card Category:||Low Interest, Cash Back|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 1432
800 247 5626
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."