PenFed Promise Visa® Card
Editor's Rating: 5/5
- 4.99% APR promo balance transfer rate for 12 months with no balance transfer fee now through June 30, 2017. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be 8.99% to 17.99%. APR will vary w/the market based on Prime Rate. Subject to credit approval. $100 bonus after spending $1,500 in purchase transactions within 3 months of account opening.
- Rate and offers current as of April 1, 2017 and are subject to change.
- Absolutely no fees
- No annual fee
- No late fee
- No cash advance fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip enabled for added security
- Federally insured by NCUA
- Rates as low as 8.99% APR
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|8.99% to 17.99% Subject to credit approval.* Your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. (Subject to credit approval.* Your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.)||
|No balance transfer fee||Excellent|
Card Highlights This card is best suited for those eligible credit union members who are looking for a long term low introductory rate and no fees.
|Card Issued By:||Pentagon Federal Credit Union|
|Card Category:||Low Interest|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 1432
800 247 5626
Disclaimer:The information in this article is believed to be accurate as of the date it was written. Please keep in mind that credit card offers change frequently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in this article. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. See the online credit card application for full terms and conditions on offers and rewards. Please verify all terms and conditions of any credit card prior to applying.
This content is not provided by any company mentioned in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any such company. IndexCreditCards.com does not review every company or every offer available on the market.
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."