- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 months of opening the Card account - that's worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent on airfare purchases
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Two complimentary Lounge Club visits at airports around the world upon spending $15,000 on the Card in a calendar year
- Ability to redeem points for a range of rich rewards, including travel, brand-named merchandise, and gift cards at PenFedPremiumRewards.com
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|9.99%*||through June 30, 2014*||9.99% Variable||4.99%||See terms (No balance transfer fee on transfers made from April 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013. The fee for balance transfers made after June 30, 2013 will return to 3% (Min. $10 – Max. $250) per transaction.)||Excellent|
Card Highlights The card is best for eligible members at the Pentagon Federal Credit Union who travel a great deal.
|Card Issued By:||Pentagon Federal Credit Union|
|Card Type:||American Express|
|Card Category:||Low Intro Rate, Low Interest, Credit Card Deals|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 1432
800 247 5626
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."