- 0% APR promo balance transfer rate for 12 mos. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be 10.24% to 17.99%. APR will vary w/the market based on Prime Rate. 3% balance transfer fee per transaction. Subject to credit approval.
- Rate and offers current as of February 1, 2016 and subject to change.
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases.
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases.
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account
- No Annual Fee and No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Rates as low as 10.24% APR
- Federally insured by NCUA
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|10.24% to 17.99% when you open your account, based on your creditworthiness.* Your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. (when you open your account, based on your creditworthiness.* Your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.)||
0% APR promotional balance transfer rate
Rate and offers current as of February 1, 2016 and subject to change.
|3% per transaction||Excellent|
Card Highlights The card is best for eligible members at the Pentagon Federal Credit Union who travel a great deal.
|Card Issued By:||Pentagon Federal Credit Union|
|Card Type:||American Express|
|Card Category:||Credit Card Deals, Low Ongoing Rate|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 1432
800 247 5626
Disclaimer:The information in this article is believed to be accurate as of the date it was written. Please keep in mind that credit card offers change frequently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in this article. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. See the online credit card application for full terms and conditions on offers and rewards. Please verify all terms and conditions of any credit card prior to applying.
This content is not provided by any company mentioned in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any such company. IndexCreditCards.com does not review every company or every offer available on the market.
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."