- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted!
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $300 -- $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI
- * See Card Terms.
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
This card is best for consumers with no credit history who do not qualify for an unsecured card.
Should you switch to First Progress Platinum Elite?
You'd only ever need to switch to a secured credit card if you're battling a thin credit file, recovering from a string of delinquent credit cards, or rebuilding your personal credit history after a bankruptcy. First Progress' online application process makes getting a secured credit card convenient, especially if you want to maintain separation between your checking account and your credit card issuer. If you can afford to park at least $300 in a savings account for the next two years, and you think you can save more in future fees than you'll spend on this card's service charges, First Progress Platinum Elite makes a solid choice.
|Card Issued By:||First Progress|
|Minimum Credit Limit:||$300 min.|
|Maximum Credit Line:||$2000 max.|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:|
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."