Jeep® Maximum Rewards® MasterCard
Editor's Rating: 0/5
- Earn points that can be applied towards the purchase of a brand new Jeep(R) vehicle.
- Points can also be used towards new tires, Jeep(R) gear, even oil changes. Or choose from hundreds of other rewards, including gift cards and cash back**.
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on qualifying Chrysler purchases, 2 points per dollar spent on qualifying travel purchases & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- *For additional information about the Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms.
- ** See the Credit Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details. Cash back accumulates in the form of a statement credit to your account.
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
6 billing cycles
|10.99% - 18.99% Variable||
12 billing cycles
|3% ($10 min. ) (Introductory fee)||Good|
Card Highlights This no-annual fee rewards card is best for the Jeep/Chrysler enthusiast with good to excellent credit who will earn points through qualifying Chrysler, travel and other purchases.
|Card Issued By:||First Bankcard a division of First National Bank of Omaha|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|General Correspondence Address:|
Disclaimer:The information in this article is believed to be accurate as of the date it was written. Please keep in mind that credit card offers change frequently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in this article. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. See the online credit card application for full terms and conditions on offers and rewards. Please verify all terms and conditions of any credit card prior to applying.
This content is not provided by any company mentioned in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any such company. IndexCreditCards.com does not review every company or every offer available on the market.
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."