- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months-—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Over 7,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and J.D. Power awarded Discover "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014."+
- 5% Cashback Bonus for gas and ground transportation on up to $1500 in purchases from Jan. through Mar. 2015 after you sign up for 5% Cashback Bonus. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, online and in our mobile app.*
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment , APR won’t go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- 100% U.S.- based customer service— day or night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking “Apply.”
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||
This card is best for consumers who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Should you switch to Discover it card?
Discover it card's APR range and introductory offers mostly mirror those of other cash back credit cards, knocking out many of the reasons you might be tempted to switch. However, if you're the kind of person who prefers to ask questions about your account over the phone, you'll love Discover's white-glove approach to customer support. While this card doesn't offer the biggest cash back percentage on the market, it's a serious contender to become your preferred credit card for everyday purchases.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|Card Category:||Low Intro Rate, Low Interest, Cash Back, Low Ongoing Rate|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:|
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."