- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Over 5,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and now Discover "Ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in a Tie" by J.D. Power*.
- 5% cash back for online shopping and department store purchases on up to $1,500 – Oct. through Dec. 2014 when you sign up*. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO(R) Credit Score online and on monthly statements*.
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment - APR won’t go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee*.
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100% U.S.- based customer service—anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO(R) Credit Score terms and other info by clicking “Apply.”
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||
|3% (of the amount of each transfer.)||Excellent|
This card is best for consumers who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Should you switch to Discover it card?
Discover it card's APR range and introductory offers mostly mirror those of other cash back credit cards, knocking out many of the reasons you might be tempted to switch. However, if you're the kind of person who prefers to ask questions about your account over the phone, you'll love Discover's white-glove approach to customer support. While this card doesn't offer the biggest cash back percentage on the market, it's a serious contender to become your preferred credit card for everyday purchases.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|Card Category:||Low Intro Rate, Cash Back|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 30943
Salt Lake City,UT
800 347 2683
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."