- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Plus, pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. No late fee on your first late payment. And paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Generous. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in purchases for Online Shopping through December 2013 with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Safe. Because you're never responsible for unauthorized charges with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- Plus, free FICO(R) Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- *Click "Apply" to see rates, rewards free FICO(R) Credit Score terms and other information.
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|0%||14 months||10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||0%||3%||Excellent|
This card is best for consumers who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Should you switch to Discover it card?
Discover it card's APR range and introductory offers mostly mirror those of other cash back credit cards, knocking out many of the reasons you might be tempted to switch. However, if you're the kind of person who prefers to ask questions about your account over the phone, you'll love Discover's white-glove approach to customer support. While this card still doesn't offer the biggest cash back percentage on the market, it's a serious contender to become your preferred credit card for everyday purchases.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|Card Category:||Low Intro Rate, Cash Back|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 30943
Salt Lake City,UT
800 347 2683
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."