- Double all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year automatically - only for new cardmembers*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like gas, restaurants, Amazon.com and more -up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 12 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- New Freeze ItSM on/off switch lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online.*
- Free FICO® Credit Score on statements, online & by mobile app.* And 100% U.S.-based service any time.
- No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on first late payment & paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text and never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms & other info by clicking “Apply.”
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||
This card is best for consumers who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Should you switch to Discover it card-Double Cash Back your first year?
Discover it card's APR range and introductory offers mostly mirror those of other cash back credit cards, knocking out many of the reasons you might be tempted to switch. However, if you're the kind of person who prefers to ask questions about your account over the phone, you'll love Discover's white-glove approach to customer support. While this card doesn't offer the biggest cash back percentage on the market, it's a serious contender to become your preferred credit card for everyday purchases.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|Card Category:||Low Interest, Cash Back, Low Intro Rate, Low Ongoing Rate|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:|
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."