- No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on your first late payment. And paying late won't increase your APR*.
- 5% cash back for online shopping and department store purchases on up to $1,500 – Oct. through Dec. 2014 when you sign up*. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO(R) Credit Score online and on monthly statements*.
- Talk to a real person any time with 100% U.S.-based service.
- Looks out for you-since each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases*.
- 0% intro APR* on purchases for 6 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 12.99% - 21.99%.
- Free text alerts can remind you when your payment is due. And free mobile app helps you stay on top of your account.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO(R) Credit Score terms and other info by clicking “Apply.”
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|12.99% - 21.99% Variable*||
|3% (of the amount of each transfer.)||Fair|
This card is best for students who want to earn cash back without paying an annual fee.Should you switch to Discover it for Students?
If you're already carrying a student credit card, switching to Discover it for Students can save you both money and hassle. As you move from campus to your first job and beyond, you'll want support from access to Discover's live agents to process last minute payments and address changes.
If you're a cosigner on a student credit card for a college student, you should also seriously consider switching to Discover it for Students. Discover's stellar track record for fraud detection and resolution will come in handy when your student hits the road on vacation or for job interviews. With no annual fee, you can afford to test drive Discover it for Students and decide whether it deserves the prime position in your student's wallet.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 30943
Salt Lake City,UT
800 347 2683
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."