- New! Good Grades Rewards: $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like gas, restaurants, Amazon.com and more -up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on first late payment & paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Track your recent FICO® Credit Scores for free in one easy-to-read chart on monthly statements & online.*
- New Freeze It℠ on/off switch lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online.* Plus get 100% U.S.-based service.
- 0% intro APR* on purchases for 6 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 12.99% - 21.99%.
- New! Double all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically—only for new cardmembers.*
- Click "Apply Now". *See rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms & other information.
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|12.99% - 21.99% Variable*||
This card is best for students who want to earn cash back without paying an annual fee.Should you switch to Discover it® for Students-Double Cash Back your first
If you're already carrying a student credit card, switching to Discover it for Students-Double Cash Back your first year can save you both money and hassle. As you move from campus to your first job and beyond, you'll want support from access to Discover's live agents to process last minute payments and address changes.
If you're a cosigner on a student credit card for a college student, you may want to consider switching to Discover it® for Students-Double Cash Back your first
year. Discover's stellar track record for fraud detection and resolution will come in handy when your student hits the road on vacation or for job interviews. With no annual fee, you can afford to test drive Discover it for Students-Double Cash Back your first year and decide whether it deserves the prime position in your student's wallet.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:|
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."