- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months--then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%
- Over 6,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and J.D. Power awarded Discover "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014."+
- 5% Cashback Bonus for gas and ground transportation on up to $1500 in purchases from Jan. through Mar. 2015 after you sign up for 5% Cashback Bonus. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, online and in our mobile app.*
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment , APR won’t go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms, balance transfer terms and other info by clicking "Apply."
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||
This card is best for consumers who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Should you switch to Discover it?
A lengthy introductory zero APR balance transfer offer with a competitive processing fee makes Discover it an attractive option if you want to consolidate debt. However, it's more likely that you'll want to just start your Discover it with a clean slate, so you can maximize your rewards. Like other rewards credit cards, Discover it carries a middle-of-the-pack APR that's not suited to carrying a balance beyond the zero interest teaser period. Even if you're holding a cash back card with a bigger reward rate, Discover it's customer service could be enough to lure you away.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|Card Category:||Cash Back|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 30943
Salt Lake City,UT
800 347 2683
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."