- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Generous. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in Restaurant and Movie purchases from January through March 2014 with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Safe. Because you're never responsible for unauthorized charges with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- Plus, free FICO(R) Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- *Click "Apply" to see rates, rewards, and free FICO(R) Credit Score terms and other information.
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||
This card is best for consumers who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Should you switch to Discover it?
A lengthy introductory zero APR balance transfer offer with a competitive processing fee makes Discover it an attractive option if you want to consolidate debt. However, it's more likely that you'll want to just start your Discover it with a clean slate, so you can maximize your rebates. Like other rewards credit cards, Discover it carries a middle-of-the-pack APR that's not suited to carrying a balance beyond the zero interest teaser period. Even if you're holding a cash back card with a bigger reward rate, Discover it's customer service could be enough to lure you away.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|Card Category:||Cash Back, Low Intro Rate|
|Minimum Credit Limit:||$500 min.|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 30943
Salt Lake City,UT
800 347 2683
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."