- Discover matches all cash back you've earned at the end of your first year - automatically. Only for new cardmembers.*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter, up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Freeze It(SM) on/off switch prevents new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds.*
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & FICO(R) Credit Scores for free on statements & online.*
- No annual fee.* No late fee on first late payment. No APR change for paying late.*
- You're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- Click "Apply Now". *See rates, rewards, FICO(R) Credit Score terms & other information.
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
for 6 months
|11.24% - 23.24% Variable*||
for 18 months
Card Highlights This card is best for individuals who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:|
Disclaimer:The information in this article is believed to be accurate as of the date it was written. Please keep in mind that credit card offers change frequently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in this article. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. See the online credit card application for full terms and conditions on offers and rewards. Please verify all terms and conditions of any credit card prior to applying.
This content is not provided by any company mentioned in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any such company. IndexCreditCards.com does not review every company or every offer available on the market.
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."