- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 Stars by over 5,000 cardmembers.*
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment - APR won’t go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
- Free FICO(R) Credit Score online and on monthly statements.*
- 5% cash back at gas stations on up to $1,500 in purchases from July through September 2014 after you sign up*. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 100% U.S.- based customer service—anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO(R) Credit Score terms and other info by clicking “Apply.”
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||
This card is best for consumers who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Should you switch to Discover it?
A lengthy introductory zero APR balance transfer offer with a competitive processing fee makes Discover it an attractive option if you want to consolidate debt. However, it's more likely that you'll want to just start your Discover it with a clean slate, so you can maximize your rebates. Like other rewards credit cards, Discover it carries a middle-of-the-pack APR that's not suited to carrying a balance beyond the zero interest teaser period. Even if you're holding a cash back card with a bigger reward rate, Discover it's customer service could be enough to lure you away.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|Card Category:||Cash Back, Low Intro Rate|
|Minimum Credit Limit:||$500 min.|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 30943
Salt Lake City,UT
800 347 2683
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."