- New! We'll DOUBLE all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year. So if you earned $100 cash back, we'll double it to $200—Automatically. Only for new cardmembers.*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like department stores, Amazon.com and more—up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 0% intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- New Freeze It℠ on/off switch lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online.* Plus get 100% U.S.-based service.
- Track your recent FICO® Credit Scores for free in one easy-to-read chart on monthly statements & online.*
- No annual fee.* No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on first late payment & paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text and you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- Click "Apply Now". *See rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms & other information.
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||
This card is best for consumers who want to earn cash back with no annual fee and are looking for a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Should you switch to Discover it®-New! Double Cash
Back your first year?
A lengthy introductory zero APR balance transfer offer with a competitive processing fee makes Discover it® an attractive option if you want to consolidate debt. However, it's more likely that you'll want to just start your Discover it® with a clean slate, so you can maximize your rewards. Like other rewards credit cards, Discover it carries a middle-of-the-pack APR that's not suited to carrying a balance beyond the zero interest teaser period. Even if you're holding a cash back card with a bigger reward rate, Discover it's customer service could be enough to lure you away.
|Card Issued By:||Discover|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:|
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."