- Designed for businesses with an established credit history
- Earn 15,000 bonus ThankYou(R) points after you make $3000 in purchases within 3 months of cardmembership - enough for $150 in gift cards
- 0% intro APR on Purchases for 6 months. After that, 13.24% variable.
- Earn 3 ThankYou(R) points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases in rotating business categories.
- Redeem points on things for your business or for yourself like business supplies, merchandise, gift cards, travel or even cash.
- No limit to the amount of points you can earn on purchases and points don't expire.
- No annual fee*
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|3% ($5 min. )||Excellent|
This card is best for business owners with an established credit history who want more rewards, a low intro rate, no annual fee and quarterly and annual account summaries.
Should you switch to CitiBusiness ThankYou?
If one of your personal rewards credit cards links you to Citi's ThankYou network, this card's points transfer option could give you a compelling reason to switch. In addition, Citi often attaches some significant signup bonuses to this card, which could net you enough of a cash rebate to warrant a test drive. However, if you're only in the market for a small business credit cards with maximum rewards potential, ThankYou may not offer enough consistency to keep you interested.
|Card Issued By:||Citi|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
200 Brookstone Centre Ste 110
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."