- Designed for businesses with an established credit history
- Earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage(R) bonus miles after $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of cardmembership*
- Get the first checked bag free for you and up to 4 traveling companions*
- Enjoy Group 1 Boarding*
- Earn 2 American Airlines AAdvantage(R) miles for every $1 you spend on American Airlines purchases and on purchases at certain office supply, telecommunications and car rental merchants*
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card*
|Purchase Intro||Purchase APR||Bal. Transfer Intro||Balance Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|3% ($5 min. )||Excellent|
This card is designed for businesses with an established credit history who frequently fly with American Airlines.
Should you switch to the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World MasterCard?
The nature of today's airline market may not compel you to declare loyalty to just one carrier. However, frequent travelers can benefit by carrying this card along with similar cards from AA's competitors. As American and US Airways move through their complex merger process, cardholders can look forward to more perks -- and more strong promotional offers from rival carriers.
|Card Issued By:||Citi|
|Card Category:||Miles/Points, Business|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
200 Brookstone Centre Ste 110
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."