The Hyatt Credit Card
Editor's Rating: 4/5
- Begin with 2 Free Nights at Hyatt properties worldwide, after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months from account opening with the Hyatt Credit Card
- Receive 1 Free Night each year on your anniversary in any Category 1-4 property
- No foreign transaction fees and Smart Chip protection on international purchases
- 3 Hyatt Gold Passport points for every $1 spent with your Hyatt Card at all Hyatt properties
- NEW: Now more points in more places, 2 Hyatt Gold Passport points for every $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline and at car rental agencies
- 1 Hyatt Gold Passport point for every $1 spent on purchases elsewhere
- There are no limits to the points you can earn
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|N/A||N/A||15.24% Variable||N/A||3% ($5 min. )||Excellent|
This card is best for consumers who prefer to stay at Hyatt hotels and have excellent credit.Should you switch to the Hyatt Credit Card from Chase?
You'll get the most from this travel credit card if you commit to staying at Hyatt properties whenever possible. That may not be a problem if you're a brand loyalist, but you might grit your teeth a little if you're accustomed to finding discount hotel rooms online. However, if you travel often enough, the bonus amenities and automatic upgrades you'll earn from this card will likely outweigh the cash you'd save by booking last-minute closeout rates. Travel just once per year to a country where merchants prefer "chip and PIN" cards, and you'll justify this card's annual fee.
|Card Issued By:||Chase|
|Card Category:||Hotel, Miles/Points|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|General Correspondence Address:||
162 5th Avenue, 7th Floor
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."