- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points, equal to a $50 statement credit, after your first purchase or balance transfer
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and utility purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 everywhere else
- Use the points you earn like cash to pay for almost any purchases you've made.
- No blackout date, no redemption fees, no limit on the points you can earn and no complicated set up.
- This offer is for individuals with a good to excellent credit history which amongst other things is clear of bankruptcy and delinquent accounts
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|0%||15 billing cycles||14.99% - 24.99% Variable||0%||4% ($10 min. ) (During the first fifteen billing cycles after account opening, either $10 or 3% of each transfer, whichever is greater)||Excellent|
This offer is for individuals with good to excellent credit who value getting rewards from their card without worrying about limitations or fees such as point expiration or annual fees.
Should you switch to the Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard
If you've ever surfed balances from bank to bank, you may be running short on sources for special offers. As a relatively new option for most Americans, Barclaycard offers a safe haven that's backed by competitive rates and strong customer service. On the other hand, a short grace period for new purchases and the minimum redemption level eliminate some of this card's potential for convenience. If you don't have a major purchase or a balance transfer on your short-term horizon, you might get bigger rewards from a better-known brand.
|Card Issued By:||Barclays Bank|
|Card Category:||Miles/Points, Low Intro Rate|
|Maximum Credit Line:||N/A|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
PO Box 8801
302 622 8990
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."