- Welcome Offer: Get 25,000 Membership Rewards(R) points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months of Card Membership
- Enroll and select a qualifying airline to receive up to $200 annually in statement credits for incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, charged by the airline
- 20% Travel Bonus when using Membership Rewards(R) Pay with Points
- Take advantage of 40 premium benefits to help power your business
- Complimentary access to 600+ participating airport lounges through Priority Pass(TM) Select
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Purchasing power that can adjust as your business evolves
- Terms & Restrictions Apply*
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|N/A||N/A||N/A (You must pay your balance in full each month)||N/A||N/A||Excellent|
This card is best for business owners with good to excellent credit that travel frequently and don't mind paying a high annual fee for elite perks.
Should you switch to the Business Platinum Card from American Express?
If you travel overseas more than 5 times a year, you may want to trade your business rewards credit card for a Business Platinum Card. This card's generous rewards points program includes even more discounts on redemption travel. Best of all, you won't have to maintain loyalty to a single airline just to earn rewards and amenities.
|Card Issued By:||American Express|
|Card Type:||American Express|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
200 Vesey Street
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."