- Starpoints(R) bonus: earn up to 25,000 bonus points: 10,000 after your first purchase and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first 6 months of Cardmembership
- That's enough for a weekend getaway to a Category 4 Hotel.
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints(R) for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG hotels and resorts - that's 2 Starpoints for using the Card in addition to the Starpoints you earn as an SPG member. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- Free Hotel Nights: redeem Starpoints at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide - with no blackout dates. Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges.
- Free Flights: redeem Starpoints on over 350 airlines with SPG Flights - with no blackout dates
- No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and Restrictions apply.
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|None||None||15.24% - 19.24% Variable||None||See terms||Excellent|
This card is best for consumers who travel frequently, stay at Starwood Hotels, and do not revolve a balance.
Should you switch to the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express?
When you travel frequently for business and Starwood's brands are on your company's preferred vendor list, the SPG card is a no-brainer. You'll enjoy top notch service and plenty of extra perks beyond the signup bonus. If you prefer to hunt down discount hotel rates on travel websites, you might get more value from a cash back credit card or an affinity rewards card that offers a more predictable rebate rate. With American Express cardmember perks and Starwood service on your side, it's still hard to find a better overall travel rewards card than this one.
|Card Issued By:||American Express|
|Card Type:||American Express|
|Card Category:||Hotel, Credit Card Deals|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
200 Vesey Street
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."