- Starpoints(R) bonus: Earn up to 25,000 bonus points: 10,000 after your first purchase and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first 6 months of Cardmembership
- Redeem Starpoints(R) at over 1,100 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries and for flights on more than 350 airlines with SPG Flights -- all with no blackout dates
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints(R) for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest(R) program
- Earn 1 Starpoint(R) for each dollar of eligible purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and limitations apply
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
|None||None||15.24% - 19.24% Variable||N/A||N/A||Excellent|
The best card for teams with frequent road trips. The U.S. Travel Association estimates that a typical company can earn $3.50 in new profits for every dollar spent on business travel. Editors at InsideFlyer magazine report that their readers make an average of about 33 domestic trips per year. A team member on that kind of routine can earn your company over 25,000 Starpoints per year on hotel stays alone. With five or six team members pulling down similar schedules, your company can earn enough Starpoints in a year to earn ten $100 spa gift cards or twenty $50 iTunes gift cards.
Should you switch to SPG's American Express Card for Business?
It's hard to find a small business credit card with a stronger rewards program than the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express. Your biggest challenge will be convincing team members to use your account instead of swiping their personal travel credit cards. However, if you enroll in the Business version of Starwood Preferred Guest, your employees can earn their own rewards points while sharing your whole organization's status level. Upgraded rooms and late checkouts can help infrequent travelers feel like executives, while helping the company put more cash into payroll instead of the travel budget.
|Card Issued By:||American Express|
|Card Type:||American Express|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
200 Vesey Street
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."