- Access to Exclusive Benefits: Baggage Insurance Plan* when you travel, and shop with confidence with Extended Warranty* and Return Protection
- Use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 300 of some of your favorite merchants
- Get discounts and low rates at hotels and resorts, plus a $75 hotel credit when you book through Gold Hotel Collection
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $125
- Terms and Restrictions Apply
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Intro Bal. Transfer||Transfer Fee||Credit Needed|
This card is best for consumers with excellent credit who do not revolve a balance and are looking for exclusive benefits and a rewards program.
Should you switch to the American Express Gold Card?
If you only occasionally travel for work and you like the convenience of purchase protection, exclusive entertainment access and roadside assistance in a single card, you can find plenty of ways to justify this card's annual fee. For most of us, this card makes an excellent backup card for emergencies or unexpected expenses. However, most frequent business travelers can get even more value from the American Express Platinum Card, while rewards credit cards from Chase and Capital One offer stronger rebates.
|Card Issued By:||American Express|
|Card Type:||American Express|
|Card Category:||Miles/Points, Credit Card Deals|
|How to Apply:||Online Application Form - Click to Apply|
|General Correspondence Address:||
200 Vesey Street
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."