Business Credit Cards for 2014 with Rewards
Editors Rating: 4.5/5
These credit and charge cards offer great rewards for businesses
Business credit and charge cards for 2014 listed below offer reward programs including cash back, travel / airline miles and more. Many of the offers are only available for a limited time, so take advantage of them right now.
To get the right rewards card, look at where your company is spending the most. Do you and your employees travel often? Do you purchase a large amount of merchandise or supplies? The best credit card rewards your business where the majority of the budget is spent. There are travel, cash, reward point, and gas cards available. A charge card requires you to pay off the balance in entirety every month. Charge cards do offer excellent rewards programs with no interest expense, but no balance can be carried.
- Earn 15,000 bonus ThankYou® points after you make $3,000 in purchases within 3 months of cardmembership -- redeemable for $150 in gift cards.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months. After that, 13.24% variable*
- Earn 3 ThankYou® points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases in rotating business categories*
- Points do not expire and there is no cap to the ThankYou points you can earn.
- Redeem points for great rewards from business supplies and merchandise to gift cards, travel rewards or even cash rewards
- No Annual Fee*
- Designed for businesses with an established credit history
- Earn 30,000 American Airline AAdvantage® bonus miles and two Admiral's Club® lounge One-Day Passes after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of cardmembership*
- Get the first checked bag free for you and up to 4 traveling companions*
- Enjoy Group 1 Boarding*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, including US Airways codeshare flights booked through American Airlines.*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on purchases at certain office supply, telecommunications and car rental merchants. Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases.*
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights*
Other Business Credit Cards to Consider
Rewards Program Details: Earn 3% earnings at gasoline purchases, restaurants, office supply stores. Get 5% earnings at authorized GM dealers on parts, accessories and service. Get 1% on all other credit card purchases. Rebates used toward eligible GM vehicle purchases. No annual fee. (click for all terms & conditions.)
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."