Best Credit Card for Miles & Points from Our Partners
Editors Rating: 4.5/5
Save big with great deals from airline, hotel & travel credit cards.
About to make a big purchase or book that big once-in-a-lifetime trip? Don't let those dollars you spend go to waste. These travel credit cards for 2015 help you earn fabulous awards for flights or travel. Many offer extra benefits for frequent travelers, such as frequent flier miles, and other travel rewards. Many of these offers are only available for a limited time, so act today to get the best deals.
Credit cards offering frequent flyer miles and/or other travel rewards with each use. Includes airline credit cards, hotel credit cards, and combination travel cards.
Travel cards come in a number of forms. Some earn a point (or mile) for each dollar spent. Others have a tier system where more points are earned per dollar based on the amount spent each month. Airlines and hotels partner with credit card companies to offer rewards. This means that the more partners there are, the better the options are for flight times, destinations, and places to stay.
Some airline rewards are calculated based on price (pay with miles); for example if the plane ticket costs $220 you will need 22,000 miles to use it. Others calculate the mile reward based on their own system of flight times and stops. While this is a more complicated system to understand, you can score some great deals versus paying with miles if you have some flexibility.
- No annual fee & unlimited 1.5x Miles on every dollar you spend on purchases. 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months--then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- Exclusive Double Miles Offer: At the end of your first year--when other Miles cards charge an annual fee--Discover doubles all the Miles you've earned.*
- 100 Miles = $1 value. Redeem Miles in any amount toward travel purchases on your statement. Or get cash as a direct deposit to your bank account.*
- Discover pays you back for your in-flight Wi-Fi fees--up to $30 a year--with an automatic statement credit.*
- Free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statements, on mobile app and online.*
- 100% U.S. based service at your dedicated phone number--day and night.
- Free overnight shipping of replacement cards to any U.S. street address at your request. And you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.*
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply Now." See complete Discover it® Miles details.
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and utility purchases and 1 point per $1 everywhere else
- Use the points you earn like cash to pay for almost any purchases you've made.
- No redemption fees, no limit on the points you can earn and no complicated set up.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score
- Complimentary FICO® Credit Scores as a benefit to active cardmembers. Opt-in to have instant and convenient access to FICO® Scores from your Barclaycard online account.
- Created for those with Excellent Credit and approval is based on your credit rating and application review.
- Low 9.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred
- Travel Rewards -- cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent. Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions. Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and gift cards.
- No Annual Fee
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Balance Transfers - 2.99% APR promotional balance transfer rate for 12 Months on Balance Transfers made between April 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be 9.99% to 17.99% based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. A 3% balance transfer fee applies to each transfer. This transaction is subject to credit approval.
- Chip Enabled for Added Security
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."