Automotive Credit Cards
Editors Rating: 4.5/5
Credit cards with rewards and rebates for 2014 toward general or specific automobile manufacturer vehicles, parts and merchandise. (NOTE: Credit card rates change fairly regularly -- check the terms and conditions of each card to be sure the interest rates shown here are accurate.)
With automotive cards you earn points or cash back for making automobile related purchases. Gas cards let you earn points or cash back for purchases on gasoline. Gas station credit cards are partnered with one brand of gas station; when used at those locations you will earn more points than at other company's gas stations. Automotive cards work in the same way, generally branded to one company. There are many that expand the rewards to include gas, parts, merchandise, and other related spending.
- Save an Additional 25 cents a gallon for the first three months when you redeem 100 fuel points at participating Kroger family of stores fuel centers;
- Earn free groceries faster at Kroger, King Soopers, Dillons Smith's, Fry's and QFC; 3 points per $1 spent on Kroger family of brand products;
- 2 points per $1 spent in the Kroger® family of stores (excluding fuel centers);
- 1 point per $1 spent anywhereVisa Cards are accepted;
- Every 1,000 points earned gets $5 in free groceries. Rewards sent automatically every quarter;/li>
- 0% intro APR* for first 9 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers. After that, a variable APR currently 13.99%-23.99%;
- $0 annual fee*
- Plus Card: 5% cash back on gas paid at the pump with a qualifying PenFed product*
- Plus Card: No annual fee
- Standard Card: 3% cash back on gas purchases paid at the pump
- Standard Card: $0 First Year, then $25 Annual Fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Automatic cash back every month
- No limit to cash reward earnings
- * PenFed qualifying products include: An active checking account with direct deposit ($250 min.); a money market certificate or IRA certificate; a mortgage; an installment loan (auto loans, boat loans, motorcycle loans, travel trailer loans, personal and educational loans); an equity loan or equity line of credit with a balance; thrifty credit service, personal line of credit, education line of credit, money market savings accounts.
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and utility purchases and 1 point per $1 everywhere else
- Use the points you earn like cash to pay for almost any purchases you've made.
- No blackout date, no redemption fees, no limit on the points you can earn and no complicated set up.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score
- Complimentary FICO® Scores as a benefit to active card members. Opt-in to have instant and convenient access to FICO® Scores from your Barclaycard online account.
- Get 20,000 bonus FlexPoints after the first $3,500 in net purchases within the first four months.
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or online redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases - whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle - and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- $0 intro Annual Fee* the first year, after that $49*
- Earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each year when you spend $24,000 in Net Purchases. You can redeem these FlexPoints for your annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for travel or many other rewards
- Receive an airline allowance of up to $25 with every award travel ticket to use toward baggage fees, in-flight food or drinks and more
- 1% back on all gas purchases
- No limit to the gas rewards you can earn
- Rewards post to your account automatically each month
- Get pre-qualified without affecting your credit score
- Make your first six payments on time and get a credit line increase
- Keep an eye on your credit information with free online monthly credit score tracking
- Choose your card design from our premium gallery
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
Automotive Reward Offer: Rewards include up to $5,000 back on your next BMW Financial Service lease, Additional miles on your BMW Financial Service lease and more. (click for all terms and conditions.)
Automotive Reward Offer: Lexus credit card allows you to earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on everyday purchases, and 5 points for every $1 spent at participating Lexus dealerships. Apply points toward savings on maintenance, accessories and merchandise at Lexus dealerships. Ongoing APR: 11.99% to 18.99% variable rate*. Introductory APR: none. Balance Transfer APR: same as ongoing. Annual Fee: None. (click for all terms and conditions.)
Automotive Reward Offer: MINI credit card allows you to earn MINI Motoring Rewards points--1 point for every dollar, 2 points for every dollar spent on motoring-related purchases such as gasoline, car washes and bridge/road toll fees. Redeem points toward MINI parts and service, toward the purchase of a new MINI, or other rewards. Ongoing APR: 10.24% to 22.24% variable rate*. Introductory Purchase APR: 4.99% for 6 months. Balance Transfer Rate: Same as ongoing. Annual Fee: None. (click for all terms and conditions.)
Automotive Reward Offer: Toyota credit card allows you to earn 5 points per dollar on purchases at participating Toyota dealerships and 1 point per dollar everywhere else card is accepted. Redeem points toward purchase of a Toyota vehicle or for Toyota parts & service. Ongoing APR: 11.99% - 18.99% variable rate*. Introductory APR: N/A. Balance Transfer Fee: either 3% or $10, whichever is greater. Introductory Balance Transfer APR: N/A. Annual Fee: None. (click for all terms and conditions.)
Automotive Reward Offer: Discounts and promotional offers on Goodyear tires. Ongoing APR: 28.99% variable rate*. Introductory APR: None. Balance Transfer APR: N/A. Annual Fee: None. (click for all terms and conditions.)
"As comprehensive a list as you'll find of all the credit card offers on the table now."